Let's answer some of those questions I know you have!
- Where do I start? The Order Process tab is a great resource for this! I have written out all the details to help easily guide you through the customization process.
- How long do I have to send in my images? You can either upload your images immediately to the product you choose or send them in later if you're not quite ready. If you choose to send them in after you order, please send the images within two weeks of your order date to email@example.com with your order number.
- What makes a good illustration or silhouette image? I have an easy explanation and a visual of this in the Image Tips tab.
- How long do I have to approve a proof of the heirloom silhouettes? Once you have ordered, I will design the silhouette and a proof will be emailed to you. You will have 72 hours to approve the design.
- What are the commissioned artworks printed on? My designs are printed on archival quality paper that is specifically made for preserving documents or artwork.
- Are these digital products or printed? Commissions are drawn digitally then printed and shipped to you. You will also receive a digital file of these.
- Is it possible to have a refund? Due to the nature of the artwork and considering how unique each design is, refunds are not granted, I am always willing to work with you on the design to make sure you love it.
- Artistic Interpretation: While I aim for detail and accuracy, what you have purchased is an artistic interpretation of an image you provide. Wreaths, silhouettes, illustrations, etc. are all simply artistic interpretations.
Thanks for reading, I am excited to begin working on your custom piece!